Both our function rooms; The Cap Room and The Bridge Room, are available to hire for a private function from 11am – 5pm OR from 6pm-midnight on any day of the week.
- A private bar with one of your own bartenders for the duration of your event. Additional staff can be provided at an extra cost.
- A separate sound system which allows guests the freedom to listen to in-house msic or bring their own iPod or similar device with a personalised playlist.
- A wall mounted TV which can run a slideshow of photos (JPEG files only). using a USB stick or a laptop connection (HDMI or VGA).
- A private balcony- both rooms have their own private balcony with views of the Harbour Bridge and Sydney Harbour- smoking is permitted on the balconies.
- Access to a large range of tap & bottled beers & ciders, our full list of wines and a selection of spirits at bar prices.
- Lift access from street level.
- Bathrooms are provided on the same floor as the function rooms.
- A selection of platters and canapes for cocktail events and a seasonal set menu for dining events.
YUnreal night no one to judge security left us alone good night
11:25 12 Jul 19
This review is entirely about the people...Brian and his staff are amazing. We're a bunch of Yanks who had a function on their rooftop terrace and they went WAY beyond the call of duty. THX!! 🇺🇸❤🇦🇺
14:24 07 Jul 19
Great service with a smile and an extensive menu with tantalising views.
Michael John Toms
01:35 16 Jun 19
Great location, great service
08:51 03 Jun 19
The name simply says it all. open mic nights are the best
11:07 02 May 19
Food & Service and the view
04:54 26 Apr 19
Great place to enjoy the company of friends and the greatest pub view in Sydney. Brilliant seafood
10:56 19 Apr 19
Excellent spot, great food.
06:15 18 Apr 19
Have just had a week and a bit in Sydney and had three meals at the Harbour View! Fantastic food at a very reasonable price, good wine list and fantastic service! Will definitely be back on our next trip 👌Not failing to mention the great views! 5 stars easily ...
Penny Bateman Noyce
04:28 07 Apr 19
Great food , reasonably priced . Great views
09:03 06 Apr 19
Great hotel with great company
20:07 05 Apr 19
Best pub since I have been here
04:43 05 Apr 19
The Harbour View hotel is in a great location with fabulous views from the cocktail bar, great value with fabulous food and a fun atmosphere. I would definitely recommend the venue for functions and parties 😆
03:48 28 Jan 19
Attended for Australia Day with seven friends. Location is perfect! Right from the onset it was evident that Security was enforced to ensure all patrons had a lovely day. Security were very friendly and professional at all times. Service from staff was exceptional especially due to the extreme hot weather. Food was average for pub food.The highlight of the day was the awesome band playing on the ground level. The Hard Rocking Amigos were absolutely amazing. They played and entertained patrons for hours without even taking the a break. The performance was one of the best we have ever seen and it was quite evident that everybody felt the same. Well Done Gentleman. Thank you. Also had the pleasure to meet the Licensee on the day who was an absolute Gentleman and went out of his way to ensure everyone enjoyed their day. Thank you to Management and staff for a fantastic day
21:14 26 Jan 19
Harbour views of course!!
08:05 26 Dec 18
Enjoyed sitting outside watching the storm
09:15 20 Dec 18
Had a birthday function with 35 guests on the balcony yesterday . Was a fantastic experience with great service and great food platters. Very reasonable. Thank You.
03:00 16 Dec 18
Great find hidden at the corner of the bridge. Nothing special or spectacular just a great casual spot .
05:48 10 Dec 18
Great view on the terrace bar. Nice pub food.
07:32 09 Dec 18
Beautiful views, delicious food and very friendly staff
04:43 18 Nov 18
Staff great food good and decent prices for the great view
09:55 11 Nov 18
Great view, great beers, great food and great service !
04:26 04 Nov 18
great venue always friendly staff, a great place to drink and eat
02:13 03 Nov 18
Had the special Steak chips gravy and a pint the steak was cooked beautifully x
07:08 29 Oct 18
Amazing view - great staff - friendly service !!!!Not to mention the fabulous company 😬
Michelle Byrnes Swan
12:19 27 Oct 18
Beautiful place, beautiful staff. Lovely view and vibe
06:03 19 Oct 18
Best pub in the Rocks. This will be the venue to go to by far.
07:51 19 Sep 18
great food, friendly staff, beautiful view
13:01 15 Sep 18
Great views, great beers, and, great people.
Peter Erwin Sebesta
06:53 11 Sep 18
- The Harbour View Hotel charges a hire fee for the use of private function rooms. However all beverages are charged at bar prices, and are charged on consumption. What is actually consumed is charged for. You may have drink service at your discretion. At your direction we can limit the range or varieties of drinks available to your guests. You may set a budget or a financial limit to the offering of drinks. You may pay for all drinks or as directed, to charge your guest after an agreed period. You of course may also have an open bar. It's your choice. On some occasions we may request a minimum spend.
- We insist that reasonable quantities of food be offered to guests at functions.
- Under drinking age or children are allowed in the Hotel. They must be in the immediate presence of an adult at all times. Under no circumstances, and we are vigilant in this manner, can they be given alcohol by others who are able to legally be supplied alcoholic drinks.
- Your function is on licensed premises. Patrons are not absolved from RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL. We reserve the right to enforce the liquor act. This could entail asking patrons to leave the premises.