Both our function rooms; The Cap Room and The Bridge Room, are available to hire for a private function from 11am – 5pm OR from 6pm-midnight on any day of the week.
- A private bar with one of your own bartenders for the duration of your event. Additional staff can be provided at an extra cost.
- A separate sound system which allows guests the freedom to listen to in-house msic or bring their own iPod or similar device with a personalised playlist.
- A wall mounted TV which can run a slideshow of photos (JPEG files only). using a USB stick or a laptop connection (HDMI or VGA).
- A private balcony- both rooms have their own private balcony with views of the Harbour Bridge and Sydney Harbour- smoking is permitted on the balconies.
- Access to a large range of tap & bottled beers & ciders, our full list of wines and a selection of spirits at bar prices.
- Lift access from street level.
- Bathrooms are provided on the same floor as the function rooms.
- A selection of platters and canapes for cocktail events and a seasonal set menu for dining events.
- The Harbour View Hotel charges a hire fee for the use of private function rooms. However all beverages are charged at bar prices, and are charged on consumption. What is actually consumed is charged for. You may have drink service at your discretion. At your direction we can limit the range or varieties of drinks available to your guests. You may set a budget or a financial limit to the offering of drinks. You may pay for all drinks or as directed, to charge your guest after an agreed period. You of course may also have an open bar. It's your choice. On some occasions we may request a minimum spend.
- We insist that reasonable quantities of food be offered to guests at functions.
- Under drinking age or children are allowed in the Hotel. They must be in the immediate presence of an adult at all times. Under no circumstances, and we are vigilant in this manner, can they be given alcohol by others who are able to legally be supplied alcoholic drinks.
- Your function is on licensed premises. Patrons are not absolved from RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL. We reserve the right to enforce the liquor act. This could entail asking patrons to leave the premises.