CAP ROOM HIRE
This room is an intimate function room with an old-style club atmosphere decorated with caps worn by past players in cricket, football and other sports.
Other features include a decorative gas fireplace with chesterfield lounges and a private bar with its own bar person.
This room can accommodate:
- 70 people standing for a cocktail event
- 30 guests maximum seated comfortably on three tables of ten
- 24 guests maximum seated on one long table for a dinning event
- 20 guests theatre style
Seating can be arranged according to individual preference.
- A separate sound system allows patrons to listen to in house music or bring their own iPod, MP3 player or selection of CDs
- A wall mounted TV with DVD player capable of running a slideshow using a USB memory stick with standard JPEG files or connect your laptop via HDMI
- An open balcony with stunning Harbour and Bridge views and heating during the cooler months.
- Lift access straight into this room
- Disabled toilets are located on the ground floor
Sunday to Thursday: $350
Friday and Saturday: $450
The Room can be hired for daytime functions between 11am and 5pm, or for evening events from 6pm to 12 midnight.
The hire fee includes the exclusive use of this room and balcony area for 6 hours duration, including one bar and wait staff.
After your 6 hour duration, management reserves the right to close the bar service.